harp's PN-50TC1 is the latest addition to the industry-leading BIG PAD interactive display models to serve the exciting demand for Huddle meeting spaces serving 2-6 people. Having a responsive PCAP touch, easy-to-use approach, and fast setup time is central to the PN-50TC1 Huddle concept. The Mini OPS option slot allows for a clean and tidy integration of an optional wireless module, which allows prompt and easy BYOD collaboration with mobile devices. For the rapidly evolving office environment, with increasing numbers of informal meetings, as well as new possibilities in interactive retail signage, the PN-50TC1 defines a new standard in versatile medium-sized interactive displays.
Sharp’s attractively designed 50” BIG PAD is equipped with a fast, responsive and intuitive PCAP Capacitive 10-point multitouch, which offers optimised performance for huddle meeting rooms, as well as interactive retail touch applications. Sharp’s suite of application software, including PEN software for enhanced team communication and the capturing of all creative expression, means the industry-benchmark for decisive and productive collaboration is achieved.
With the importance of video conferencing and video-collaboration, users can easily mount a web camera to the conveniently positioned attachment holes on top.
The bundled SHARP Touch Viewing Software offers an easy-to-use interface and file system to collect and organise data from different collaborative projects. Perfect for Huddle meetings handling multiple data files.
The BIG PAD PN-50TC1 continues Sharp's fresh approach to boosting dynamic and effective business meetings.
• Big pad for huddle office meeting spaces and interactive retail signage
• 50" (125,7cm) size with 1,920 x 1,080 pixels
• Pen-on-paper user experience with fast and responsive pcap capacitive 10 point touch
• Flexible enhancement via mini ops slot
• Intuitive writing, drawing and annotation with Sharp pen software
• Powerful data organisation and collboaration with Sharp touch viewer application
• Latest BYOD wireless collaboration with Sharp display connect