Supreme audience interaction
• Experience amazing interactivity with true Multi-Touch
• 10 points touch
• Anti-glare glass with low optical parallax
Optimised for public viewing
• Full HD LED for brilliant images with incredible contrast
• AMVA for wide-view super-high contrast, vivid images
Innovative solutions for any signage application
• CMND: Take control of your displays
• Connect and control your content via the cloud with HTML5
Care about you, your business and your audience
• SmartPower for energy saving
• Keep your content up and running with FailOver
• Simplify meetings with FailOver for conferencing
Plug and Play Multitouch
A brand new level of interactivity is now available thanks to integrated touch technology. More flexibility and optimum simultaneous touch performance coupled with excellent operability opportunities give you the ultimate in user interaction. Multi-Touch displays are equipped with automatic touch recognition. The USB connector is HIDcompliant, providing true plug-and-play operation.
With this integrated touch display, the antiglare glass with low optical parallax allows for the most immersive touch experience. With little to no glare and low reflection on the display, images are crystal clear with pure colour and great clarity.
AMVA Display Technology
Philips AMVA LED display uses an advanced multi-domain vertical alignment technology which gives you super-high static contrast ratios for extra vivid and bright images. While standard applications are handled with ease, it is especially suitable for graphical demanding technology gives you a 178/178 degree extra wide viewing angle, resulting in crisp images even in portrait mode.
Connect and control your content via the cloud with the integrated HTML5 browser. Design your signage content online and connect it with a display or with your entire
network. Simply plug in a RJ45 Internet cable for network connection and connect the display with the dedicated URL address, and you are ready to play your cloud-based content.